The Republican Senators have been converted to sycophantic zombies.
During the 2016 Primary the following Sycophantic Zombies have quite vehemently criticized the Candidate Trump as the most unsuitable person to hold the position of Presidency
- Lindsey Graham: “This is not about who we nominate anymore as Republicans as much as it is who we are. I will not vote for Trump who is a jackass and a kook”.
- Jim Jordan: He wished Republicans in congress had acted sooner to avoid creating the environment that allowed someone like candidate Trump to rise
- Mick Mulvaney: Trump is a terrible human being. He is the most flawed human being ever to run for president in the history of this country.
- Other elected Republicans chimes in throughout the campaign, calling Trump a bigot, misogynist, liar, unintelligent, inarticulate, dangerous, fraud, bully and unfit for the presidency.
- Rick Perry: Trump is ca cancer on conservatism; trumpism is a mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness and nonsense and he was running on division and resentment.
- Ted Cruz the Senator has all the appearance of a swarm slug described Trump as a narcissist ad utterly amoral.
But now all the above have been ‘licking’ the backside of the proven pathological liar voluntarily with vigor and gusto in order to maintain their decadent life style. Jim Jordan has become the Rottweiler to defend Trump with bombastic enthusiasm. Perry said today on CNN that Trump was the chosen one.
The Anonymous person who published the book A Warning has made a quotation of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius: When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself “The people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they can’t tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good and the ugliness of evil,and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own… and so none of them can hurt me. On one can implicate me in ugliness.
The difference between Aurelius and Trump is vast. Aurelius had the capacity to think to evaluate situation while Trump has none of it. All he can think of is to remain as the President for the rest of his life. Therefore he craves to be like Vladimir Putin, Kim Un Jon, Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Rodrigo Duterte. These dictators have no respect for human rights, ethics, morality or any qualities that distinguish humans from demons.