This is a list of Tamil population by nations.
|Country||% of Tamils in Host Country||Year of Census||Tamil Population|
|United Arab Emirates||10,000|
• List of territorial entities where Tamil is an official language
• Mother tongue Tamil.
• Sri Lankan Tamil and Indian Tamil only. Sri Lankan Moors and other ethnic groups whose mother tongue is Tamil are excluded.
• Another source puts the Tamil population in Malaysia at 1,060,000.
• Canada Census 2011 tables show the Tamil population in Canada at 131,265.
• Resident Indian Tamil population. Another source puts the Tamil population in Singapore at 200,000.
• Tamil, Tamil Hindu and Christian Tamil. Another source puts the Tamil population in Mauritius at 115,000.
The despicable but ingenious manipulation by the Terrorists Government of Srilanka by presenting the Liberation Tigers of Thamil Eelam (LTTE) as a terrorists organisation, countries like China, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Pakistan, Israel and ‘India have provided Intelligence, Military assistance and above all Black Propaganda against the LTTE to eliminate the Tamil Group in 2009. The only consolation is the birth of TGTE (Transnantional Government of Tamil Eelam- website: www.tgte.org) based in New York under the leadership of Visvanathan Rudrakumaran , a New York based lawyer who was elected by the Tamil Diaspora unanimously. It has all the structure of a Government without a country but operating from a hostile country that helped the misdeed of the Terrorists State of Srilanka. It is important the readers to understand that LTTE has never ever carried out any violent activities outside Srilanka during its 40 year existence, yet LTTE was listed as an International Terrorists Organisation by the International Community.